TV blonde Kim alone at home and toying with her stiff dick.



Kims Anal Heaven, Stockings, Lace, Blonde, Crossdresser, Crossdressing, Tranny, Transvestite, Tgirl, Slut, Masturbation, Wanking, Smoking, Cowboy Boots

Click here to view the full gallery

Last night i wanted to have a little Kim time as it'd been a long week and i just wanted to relax. I poured myself some brandy and put in a cute little mini skirt and top to cover my sexy tgirl body. I also had on my cowboy boots and some tight black panties that my crossdresser rod always pops out of. I sat back on my sofa sipping brandy and watching movies but when i looked down i noticed my tranny member had popped out!

My legs were spread wide open already so i pulled my little crossdresser panties to the side and started to handle my tgirl shaft. I kept my eyes closed so i could relax and fantasize about getting my slutty little crossdresser ass fucked hard. My transvestite cock was solid and i could feel it throb as i masturbated myself faster and faster. I started to bite my lip as i could feel i was close to climaxing. My mind going crazy with vivid images of some hot guy fucking me senseless. It was all too much and finally i had to shoot hot cum all over my hands.

Join Kim Today
See Kims pink little asshole punished by a selection of men and monster dildo's! There's nothing that won't fit up this sexy sluts ass



No comments:

Post a Comment