Tranny tart Kim punishes her tight ass with a massive dildo.



Kims Anal Heaven, Anal, Dildo, Toy, Monster, Huge, Cock, Tranny, Tv, Tgirl, Crossdresser, Hardcore, Extreme

Click here to view the full gallery

My tranny behind is in for a real treat right now and i'm shaking at the knees just thinking about it. I've bought the biggest toy i can find and i'm set to spread my gorgeous transvestite tush wide open and ride it all night long. Just the shear thickness of this beast is going to take my breath away, but i'm ready for action.

As you can see, i'm dressed as cute as always and these tiny little panties won't be covering my crossdresser tush and rod for very long. I pull them to the side and start to probe my tight crossdresser behind, fingering and spanking myself as i get in the mood to attempt this monster dildo. I'm horny and anxious at the same time, i know this is going to be fun!

I apply the lube on the monster cock and it feels so heavy in my hands, my crossdresser member so hard now just thinking about the beast. It's time to try it so on my knees i got and slide this huge thing into my ass. I was speechless as i felt my tranny ass get stretched to the limits, but it just felt so good. You should have seen the mess i made when i cum! Mmmm...

Join Kim Today
See Kims pink little asshole punished by a selection of men and monster dildo's! There's nothing that won't fit up this sexy sluts ass



No comments:

Post a Comment