Gorgeous CD Kim shows off her great, long legs.



KimsAnal Heaven, Legs, Blonde, Tranny, TV, Tgirl, Transvestite, Crossdresser, Blonde, Slut

Click here to view the full gallery

Buying a sexy new dress to cover my tanned CD body always gets me going. Id recently bought a cheeky little red number so i tried it on to see how good i looked. Oh, i'm so vain, but i even turn myself on when i look in the mirror and see this gorgeous, blonde, CD infront of me.

I hitched the skirt up a little to get a better look at my CD COCK and firm, tanned body. My CD COCK was freshly shaved and look beautiful with my silver cock ring wrapped around it. I moved over to the bed so i could have a little CD playtime with my new dress on. Rolling around on my bed sheets and slowly stroking my cock, my breath began to get deeper and i got more and more turned on.

I started pulling my CD COCK nice and hard. Long and firm strokes got my hips girating at the same time, my red sirt hitched over too my firm CD stomach, it was so hard to miss my red dress and i shot a huge loge of warm CD goo all over my stomach. But it was oh so worth it, i'll have to go shopping for sexy CD clothes more often if this is how it makes me feel.

Join Kim Today
See Kims pink little asshole punished by a selection of men and monster dildo's! There's nothing that won't fit up this sexy sluts ass



No comments:

Post a Comment